Today I want to present a really easy recipe to make some delicious brownies!
250gr (8.8oz) white Sugar
250gr (8.8oz) Butter
250gr (8.8oz) dark chocolate
4 tablespoons of flour
a pinch of salt
a pinch of baking powder
1. Put the butter, the chocolate and the sugar in a pan and place it over another pan of simmering water (bain-marie). Stir it regularly until it melts and smooths.
2. Mix the eggs with the flour.
3. Add the baking powder and the salt.
4. Finally add the melted chocolate- mixture and blend until everything is well combined.
5. Fill the mixture in a baking pan.
6. Put in the oven at about 180°C (356°F) for about 15 – 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy :)